My boobs were my tools of the trade for almost 20 months.

Once my youngest daughter weaned herself from the Magical Boob Juice, the fun really began!

(And by fun we all know I mean chaos!)

Pull up a chair, sit a while, read a few pages.

Keep and open mind and a joyful heart and you too can get pumped into the world of The Milk Maid.


3/7/09

Thankful....

Beauty is everywhere....



(from the garden, circa Spring 2008)

Faith is turning into a young lady!

(school photos early 2009)
Aradia and Big J
(St. Augustine, 2008)
A Good Sleep

(Ava and Bear, about 10 minutes ago)

The Milk Maid says Thank You!!!

8 comments:

Montana's mom said...

I can't believe how big Ava is getting!! Her and Faith are both beautiful girls!

onemorebaby said...

When did Ava get so big? Or Faith so grown-up and beautiful? Hugs, ag

B said...

I'm thankful for all of you as well. : )

Amy, Ryan, Philip and Matilyn said...

OMG the girls are getting so big! I can't believe how much Faith looks like you! Now don't go and tell her I said that or I might get some hate mail on my blog! :)

twondra said...

Awwww, love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Oh my good... can we say Faith is a MINI YOU!!!! Wow... she looks so much like you. The girls are really growing up!

The Mother Hen said...

The girls are so beautiful. They are getting very big.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at those girls getting so big! WOW! Faith is starting to look more like you! I cant even belive the difference in pictures since last time I saw them. Wow!